We foresee the future of an advanced and prosperous Sudan through an engineering and research think-tank that invests in the distinguished scientific and application efforts of hundreds of Sudanese experts and engineers from inside and outside Sudan to advance the urban development, urban planning, infrastructure and transportation sectors.
Through gaining experience in various economic periods, our team are able to identify the best opportunities whether we are in good times or bad times. Good times provide growth in our portfolio and bad times, despite the potential negative effects, can provide opportunities.
Encourage innovation, self-development, exchange of knowledge, experiences, and commitment to general work ethics
We carry out our work in a non-political and professional manner with utmost integrity for the sole benefit of Sudan.
To create a volunteer-led Sudanese professional intellectual organization for the public’s benefit, whose main concern is to elevate the life of Sudanese people and society through upgrading professional competence and technical capabilities in the sectors of urban development, urban planning, infrastructure and transportation, and finding immediate and future solutions to the country’s dilemmas via a group of competent experts and engineers who volunteer to build their country and to fulfill the principles freedom, peace and justice.
SUDTT aim to:
- Identify practical, implementable measures that can eliminate existing and anticipated challenges.
- Provide technical support to the State and the Sudanese Government.
- Make the most of the Sudanese experts, scholars and advisors at home and abroad.
- Be an prominent intellectual and professional forum in which a group of competent people in the field of urban development meet.
- Participate in various intellectual activities related to urban development and infrastructure.
- Take due attention to social responsibility at all levels.
Rahma Ali SarhanComms and media officeview profile
Yasir Subier Chairman areas of expertise C-Level Executvie Advisory Governmental Advisory Organization...view profile
Solafa AiedDeputy Chairman
Solafa Aied Deputy Chairman areas of expertise Project finance and feasibility studies Architectural...view profile
BOD Memberview profile
Reem JacknoonBOD Memberview profile
Abdel Hafiz Abdel MoniemChief Executive Officer
Abdel Hafiz Abdel Moniem Chief Executive Officer areas of expertise Business transformation Restructuring...view profile
Yahia GinaweGeneral Secretaryview profile
- Join our team Discover our opportunities